As the COVID-19 crisis continues, the safety and wellbeing of our employees, the public and our clients remains our top priority.
We are following advice from Public Health England and the UK Government and are continuously reviewing our business continuity plans.
Our operational staff are using personal protective equipment (PPE) and are continuing to observe social distancing measures. We do not anticipate any impact on the service we deliver for our clients.
Our offices and depots are COVID-secure and will remain open to staff with a number of measures in place, including temperature checks upon arrival, one way walking systems in stairwells and corridors, multiple cleaning and sanitising stations and social distancing markers on the floor. We are continuing to deliver many essential projects for our clients and have incorporated COVID-19 risk mitigation across our business including travel arrangements, social distancing, additional hygiene and closely monitoring the wellbeing of our staff.
We will continue to:
- Operational staff to be located at key sites to ensure rapid response for client network issues.
- Undertake meetings and management team briefings via conference call where practical.
- Continue emergency response and restoration on critical infrastructure.
- Undertake increased hygiene arrangements across all premises to minimise the risk of infection.
- Ensure any employees returning from overseas are following the relevant advice.
- Avoid all unnecessary travel and large gatherings.
- Avoid, wherever possible, the need for staff to travel by public transport and between offices.
- Minimise face-to-face meetings but always maintain social distancing practices if they need to occur.
- Arrange additional security clearances and for additional operational staff to work on multiple sites.
- Provide employees with support and information via a dedicated phone line.
- Engage with our clients to understand and comply with their plans and contribute to their resilience activities.
- Carry out extra cleaning at our sites.
- Liaise with our supply chain to ensure we can import the materials and equipment needed to continue to serve our clients safely and reliably.
- Support our clients by attending regular client meetings by conference call.
- Ensure all staff have the necessary PPE and washing/sanitising products available to them.
We will work together with you to navigate the recovery from COVID-19. Our focus has always been, and will continue to be, on providing energy solutions that improve performance and deliver commercial benefits.
These are challenging times but we want to reassure you that we will continue on this journey together and we will continue to deliver for you.
Our commitment to delivering sustainable solutions will continue and will be a key factor in aiding post-COVID recovery.